The first reason for rebar items not showing in the scheduler could be that ‘Schedule’ is set to ‘No’ in the Rebar properties palette.
- To see if this is the case; select a rebar object and then right click on it. Select ‘Properties’ from the list.
- The Properties panel will appear showing all the information regarding the selected rebar entity.
- Check under the ‘Bar Info’ section; ‘Schedule’ should be set to ‘Yes’ for a bar to show up on the scheduler.
Another cause for bars to not be on the schedule is that the ‘Number of members’ is set to zero.
- To see if this is the case, go to the bar properties as explained above.
- At the bottom of the list of properties – under the ‘Member Info’ – check if the ‘Number of Members’ is not set to zero as this will cause bars to not show on the schedule.