This can be achieved with a combination of the Scheduler settings and the BS_Prokon2.dwg file which is typically located in the C:\Prokon\ProBar 2D folder.
1. Open the BS_Prokon2.dwg file and save it under another name that you can recognise e.g. BS_Custom.dwg.
2. Open the new BS_Custom.dwg file.
3. You can now edit the bending schedule with its title block and logo according to your company standards.
4. Save and close the new bending schedule file.
5. Open a new AutoCAD drawing.
6. Go to the ProBar 2D tab > Scheduler > Settings tab and open the Settings Dialog Box.
7. Next to Title block, browse to your new bending schedule file and select it.
8. Under the General tab ensure that the Hide column headers box is selected.
9. To add a Total weight summary table in your schedule, select the Total weight summary box. To change the width of the weight summary table select Modify weight summary width and enter the desired width of your weight summary table.
10. Under the General tab you can also select your text height and styles and make changes to the format of the schedule.
11. Go to the Table tab. The Headings column lets you select the order in which you would like the columns of your schedule to be.
12. Enter custom column heading in the Labels next to each heading.
13. Specify the width of your columns in the Width column. Just remember to make sure the total widths of all the columns adds up to the entire width of your schedule.
14. After customising your columns, click on ‘OK’ to close to the settings dialog box.
15. Back in the ProBar 2D scheduler go the scheduler panel and click on the Publish button and select Insert into AutoCAD.
16. After placing your Bending Schedule in AutoCAD you will be able to see the results of your editing.
To make changes to the bending schedule again repeat steps 2 to 16 until you get the desired result.