This article explains how to crate sheets of bending schedules and batch print them to .pdf files in ProBAR 2D.
1. Open the Autopadds scheduler.
2. When you are satisfied with your bending schedule, and are ready to print it, click on the ‘publish’ dropdown button under the schedule tab and select ‘insert into AutoCAD’.
3. In the drawing space, select the top left corner of where you would like to place your bending schedules to place it in your drawing.
4. To create sheets of each individual schedule page – click on the ‘layout’ button under the scheduler tab.
5. This will open the ‘title blocks to layouts’ dialog box.
6. Here you can set up the layout names, paper sizes and other settings of your Bending Schedule Layouts.
7. You can then either make sure the ‘Open Batch Printing’ option is ticked, to automatically open the AutoCAD Batch Printing dialog box after your layout
drawings has been created, or of it is not ticked you can open it manually after the layout drawings have been created.
NOTE: To open the batch plot (Publish) dialog box in AutoCAD, go to the Output tab and click on ‘Batch Plot’.
8. Click on ‘Select Title Blocks’ and select the title blocks in the drawing space that you would like to create layout drawings of and/or batch plot.