Error code 5 is linked to user write access permissions to the Prokon folder or the "Working folder".
- Check if the Read-only bit is turned off for the Prokon folder, sub-folders and files.
- Right-click on the "Prokon" folder (normally C:\Prokon) in Windows Explorer, and select "Properties".
- Remove the check in the "Read-only" box on the "General" tab.
- Select the "Apply" button, and then the "OK" button with the "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" option selected.
- Click the "OK" button to close the box.
- Follow the same procedure as above with the "Working folder" as set in Prokon.
- Check with your IT department if you have the necessary privileges if the "Working folder" is located on a server.