In order to change the font size of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, you must follow the next steps:
- From the start screen, click the desktop tile,
- Once you are on the Desktop window, right click anywhere,
- From the displayed context menu, click personalize.
- On the personalization window, click Display from the navigation bar in the left plane.
- From the Display window, under change the size of all items. Move the slider to (Smaller)
- Once this is done, click apply to allow the changes to take place.