Display in Windows 7 allows you to change the text and other items. You can do this without changing the screen resolution of your display. This allows you to increase or decrease the size of text and other items on your screen while keeping your display set to the optimal resolution.
Let’s see how to change the display in Windows 7:
- Click the start button and then choose the control panel option,
- The control panel window will open up, Click Display,
- Choose the following: Smaller 100% or Medium 125%
- This keeps your text and other items at normal size,
- Click Apply,
- To see the change, click log off now and then log in later.